I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yesterday proud of my son, today my daughter :)

A few deer running


Today was a good day for me. I had the pleasure of having my daughter help me in providing ministry to people in the nursing home. We had a wonderful piano player (Thanks Darlene) and Eden and I sang. We then did the Bible lesson. Eden read from Psalm 91 in 3 sections. She would read, then I would tell a story that correlated to what she just read. All the seniors thanked her. And the great part about it is that she asked if she could go to help me and she did great! Yep, I'm a proud father :)

We then went for a little father/daughter drive. We saw wild turkeys, deer, hawks and swans - very good day!
Hawk in a tree

No comments:

Post a Comment