I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Monday, March 7, 2011

Prayer request for a couple babies...

Yesterday as I was visiting the nursing home, we got a serious prayer request.  I don't know names, but here is the request. There is a pair of twins that were born with a low birth weight. They were in ICU for a few weeks. They were released and allowed to go home. When they got home, they got pneumonia. Both twins were re-admitted to hospital. As the twins were in the hospital, it has been discovered that they both have no hearing. These babies have had a rough start to life. The parents are having are hard time with this. I promised the dear saint that I would pray, and I will continue to. But I also told her that I would ask friends to also pray. So this is my prayer request for today. For the family and for the parents of these twins. That God would touch their little ears, open them up, and comfort the parents. Thanks for your prayers also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment