I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What a week this has been - trials, testing and temptation.

Weeping may be at night, but joy comes in the morning :) Psalm 30:5b
"Often after a "spiritual high" you will experience an attack of the enemy" is what my pastor told me this past weekend. I have heard this many times. And it is not that I am to be discouraged by it, but rather to have the awareness of what is going on around me. True words.
I had a great time in the Lord this past weekend. Questions were answered, comfort was given, and peace was experienced. This week on the other hand has been a week of tests, trials and temptations. I'm being honest with you...the heat is on! I can't go into details right now, but it's been a very interesting week. And not interesting in a fun way. But you know, all through this I keep thinking - "The Lord examines the motives of our heart", "Consider it pure joy whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know the testing of your faith produces perseverance," "The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure."
Three things I've been going through this week...trials, temptation and testing...Add to this one more "T" word - testimony. When this is over, I know that this will be a testimony, not for my bragging, but for God's glory. I am looking forward to sharing this once the storms of life settle down :)
Have a great day friends and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment