I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Saturday, February 5, 2011

11 years ago, my mom gave me this to listen to - Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - So You Would Know



About 11 years ago, my mom said to me, "Tim, I have a song that I want you to hear." At that time, I was going through probably one of the darkest, hardest times in my life. My faith was being shaken - not lost, but shaken. My life was in turmoil - my wife loved me, I had a very young baby, but I felt like a failure. I didn't know how to deal with all that was going on. I had a pretty good "mask." On the outside I was smiling, positive, happy. On the inside I was depressed, broken and struggling. This song helped. It helped SO much. It was as if Jesus was talking to me. Listen to it and try not to cry. If you are having a hard time, struggling, drowning - turn to the one who loves you so much ! Trust Him, Serve Him, Love Him - You are a child of the most High God. Ask your Heavenly Father for help. Ask the Holy Spirit for peace in the midst of the storm! Ask Jesus to embrace you. The Lord loves you.
Blessings Friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment