I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh What a Night !


Full moon last night

That was an interesting night. A gorgeous full moon. I saw it after I dropped my daughter off at youth. A huge orange globe raising over the trees - rather eerie looking. So I raced home, got the camera and tripod and tried to get  a picture. The winds were blowing at 80km/hr so it was very difficult getting a nice shot. The picture at the start of the blog is one of the ones I took. 
Then, around midnight, the peaceful night was interrupted. For the first time in 15 years, my wife is sick. Add to that, my daughter is sick also. So I got to watch a lot of t.v. last night. as my daughter stayed on the couch and I manned the Lysol spray & wipes. I've been on the roller coaster of feeling good, feeling yucky for the last 7 days. I felt pretty good first thing this morning - then I laid down at 11am. Next thing I knew, it was 4 pm.  Sort of a recovery day for everyone I guess.
My nephew celebrated his 5th birthday today and my daughter and son had planned for the last month to go to Kid Zone with him. Plans changed. My daughter slept the day away. 
Things happen for a reason though - we had planned going for a day away tomorrow, but alas, plans have changed. The weather was terrible this morning. Blowing snow, very strong winds, cold temperatures. Tomorrow they are calling for about 15 cm's of snow and maybe some freezing rain mixed with it. Better to just stay home. We'll go away another day :)
The main thing now is that everyone get rested and healthy.





No comments:

Post a Comment