I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Thursday, February 17, 2011

It was a good night.

It was a good night. I was able to read the first three chapters of the book I got yesterday – Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I like his writing. Plain, simple, challenging truth. I would recommend it for any Christian wanting a deeper relationship with God.
I then had the opportunity to go to church last night and pray. Just me and 2 friends, lifting our voices to God. It was peaceful, it was encouraging, it was refreshing. Good things are in store for W.R.P.C. Like anything, seasons change. And a new season is at the doorstep. A new season of hope. A new season of praise. A new season of refreshing. A new season of growth!
I encourage you – where ever you are – Pray for your family. Pray for your pastor. Pray for your church. Pray for your community. God loves to hear from you and delights in your praise to Him :)

Psalm 100 says
Shout with joy to the Lord, all the earth!
Worship the Lord with gladness.
Come before him, singing with joy.
Acknowledge that the Lord is God!
He made us, and we are his.
We are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good.
His unfailing love continues forever, and his faithfulness continues to each generation.

Have a great day friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment