I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wind knocked out my sails...but sailing on :)


You may have noticed on my Facebook page a little saying that I put down. "It's not how many times you get knocked down that counts - it how many times you get back up !" Today was one of those days when I got knocked down. It's the 4th time in the last 2 weeks. But guess what, I'm getting back up. I'm not quitting. I'm not being defeated. I'm not throwing the towel in. I can't. 
It's amazing that the last couple weeks when the wind has been taken out of my sails, I just keep saying to myself - better things are awaiting me and my family. 
A couple weeks ago when the evangelist prayed over me, he said several things that hit home. One thing that stuck out was "Tim - God's divine plan for you is His. Quit trying to figure it out." If anyone knows me, you know that I analyze things.... a lot....actually too much. I've starting coming to grips with this. I think that by trying to analyze everything, especially in what God is doing in my life, I am showing a lack of faith.  A lack of faith because if I need to know every step, I am not relying on God....I actually just analyzed this... Well friends, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is a new day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment