I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank you for Reading :)

I am really thankful for YOU, the people that take the time to read my Blog. When I first started a few weeks ago, I didn't know what to expect. Comments have been very positive. And some have been very thought provoking. Interesting Statistics - these are the viewing stats from the last 6 weeks of my Keep looking UP Blog.
Canada - 1,637
United States - 135
Denmark - 5
Australia - 4
Singapore - 2
Germany - 1
United Kingdom - 1
The weekly poll is not doing as well as I had hoped, but it has only been up for 5 days. This weeks question is - "Do you donate Blood?"  42% have said yes - the other 58% are either a No, don't like needles, or Not Yet. And it's not too late to vote yet. 
In a couple days a new poll is going to be up. Still undecided what the topic is going to be. Anyways people, thanks again for your support.
Take Care,
Tim

Oh, by the way - tomorrow I am going to be writing on "The power of Words"

No comments:

Post a Comment