I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Yesterday a lot of words...today a lot of pictures :)

Isaiah 44:3 For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.
Proverbs 22:3a A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions.
     




Song of Solomon 2:12 The flowers are springing up,the season of singing birds has come,and the cooing of turtledoves fills the air.
  Luke 12:7b ..."you are more valuable than many sparrows." 
Isaiah 35:6a Then those who are lame will leap like deer,
      and those who cannot speak will shout for joy.
Psalm 42:1 As the deer longs for streams of water,
      so I long for you, O God.
And the last one for today...


Psalm 119:103 How sweet your words taste to me;they are sweeter than honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment