I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A lot to say...just not yet :)

Rough Legged Hawk launching above a farm

Today was a nice day. I got the kids off to school. Went for a coffee with my wife. And took a little drive around the country. Nothing spectacular today, a couple Rough Legged Hawks, and a lot of wild turkeys. I still have been battling this cold. The worse of it has past, and each day gets a little better. 

An interesting thing happened today. Before we went for a coffee, I told Leigh Ann – you need to go see an old friend of ours in the nursing home today. Last night while at work, I felt really impressed that she was to do this. She looked at me and said, you know, yesterday afternoon I felt the same thing. It's amazing how God sends confirmation ! So I got to watch my youngest son as Leigh Ann went to the nursing home :)
 
I have to be honest with everyone...I have a lot that I want to say on my Blog, but it's not the time yet. I have several “drafts” that are just a click away to being posted, but not yet. Here is a hint of some of the titles "2012 & I'm not afraid", "The book of Revelation, guess what's coming?", "North American Churches compared to the churches in Acts" " Suffering, yep it's in the Bible" ....Call it self examination, call it conviction...I write a lot each day, but then again, I am reading a lot more. Enough of the babble from me...Have a great day friends and Keep Looking Up !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment