I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Monday, January 10, 2011

Lunch Break

As I sit down for lunch at work – it's 9:15pm – I've had lots of time to ponder things today. You see working afternoon shift isn't all that bad. My dad did it for 37 years (until Campbell Soup decided to pull out of Listowel – but that's an entire another story and maybe someday I'll write about my feelings during that time in my life, but not tonight) and I can handle it for a few weeks in order to get production caught up.
I got to spend the day seeing my son of to school – the small bus picked him up (if you missed that, I wrote about it a week ago.) I got to drive my daughter to school so she wouldn't be late. I got to take my wife out for a Timmies coffee. I got to drive in the sunshine for a couple of hours, just for the sake of driving. There were so many animal tracks in the fields, but no Jack Rabbit. I got to see my youngest son eat 2 Tim Bits. One in each hand, happy as can be. I had a couple hours just to read and reflect. I had a couple hours to catch up on my sleep. I worked on my Blog for an hour and updated a photo album on Facebook.
So all in all, I got to do a lot today. Lot's of Barley to bag tonight, but hey, spring is only a couple months away. And soon enough the crops will need to be planted in the ground.
All the best to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment