I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter humour - Part 2 of 2 Enjoy Friends :)

Well yesterday's Blog was a success, so I will spend one more day lightening things up a bit:
  • Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference. 

  • When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half. 

  • Some people are like Slinky’s. Pretty much useless but make you smile when you see them tumble down the stairs 

  • Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience

  • In Canada there is another name for sushi.....BAIT !!!

  • When everything is coming your way...you are in the wrong lane. 
     
  • Yawn: The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth. 
     
  • Opportunist: A person who starts taking a bath if he accidentally falls into a river. 
     
  • When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him 
     
  • You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because I just farted
  • Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like clearing the driveway before it stops snowing. 

  • It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it

  • And last but not least ...."A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed."

No comments:

Post a Comment