I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Break - Day 4 - Home again, things almost back to normal

Me & my family out for supper last night

Last night supper had a couple challenges, (see yesterdays BLOG http://ellistimothy.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-break-day-3-sunshine-and.html ), but it was a nice time out. My mother-in-law joined us for dinner and we had a nice meal together.
 We made it home today. A nice little get a way with the family. A few interesting moments. Some laughs, some challenges, but all in all a good time. It was actually warmer at the lake than it is at home. A couple days away is always nice. I don't really like the heat, and I like staying close to home. So this worked out fine for us. We did travel up the Bruce Peninsula for a bit and saw some of the ice on the cliffs. The one problem...everything was melting, and as we were taking pictures, the ice was crashing off the cliffs. Safety first, we didn't stay around there long.
Ice on the cliffs on the Bruce Peninsula

My stress level is back in the manageable range and my mood is much better today than it was yesterday. Oh well, if I was super happy and had no issues all the time, I think that I would be very fake. That's not me - I have good days, I have bad days. Most are pretty good, but I do have bad days. This morning I said a prayer and asked the Lord to just help me be the example that my children need to see. It's working :)
Most of the snow is disappearing a good rate now. I've yet to see a Robin, but from what I read, a lot of people in the area have seen them. Soon enough I guess. March Break - Day 4 is going pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment