I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Break - Day 2....Car broke down...

My little Honda broke today. I washed it yesterday, checked all the fluids, and filled it up with gas. It's a good little car. Gets close to 50 miles a gallon, and we can fit our entire family in it. Well today we were getting ready to go away for a couple days. I went to put the suit cases in the trunk and noticed a green puddle under the front of the car. Tested it, yep it was sweet....anti-freeze. I replaced the radiator about a year ago. It looks like it is coming from under the rad...Off to my mechanics on Friday to get her checked out. 
Ever notice how when you make plans, they change? Fortunately I haven't sold the truck yet - Probably in the next few weeks it'll be up for sale but not yet - It's a good truck, but we don't need 2 vehicles right now. Double the insurance, maintenance, gas etc. 
So we packed the truck up and we still made it for our day away without losing much time. I told the family - this happened for a reason. No sense getting mad, upset or frustrated. As Proverbs 16:9 says "We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps."

No comments:

Post a Comment