I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Monday, March 14, 2011

March Break - Day 1

Officially today is the kids first day of March Break. It was a good day. Eden & I went to the Conservation Area. Lots of ducks flying around. Eden had her camera and ventured off to get some pictures of some Rainbow Trout. I just hung around the main pond area, trying to get that one "amazing" shot. it didn't happen, but it was a beautiful morning. One other little creature we saw was a muskrat...there are 5 in the family, but only one was out this morning.



This afternoon, my son & I headed out. Isaac wanted to see some turkeys. Well he was not disappointed. in one field alone we saw over 30 turkeys. Below are 26 of them.


The next item was deer....14 in one field, 10 in another and 3 in one more....all within a mile and 1/4 of each other. They were scraping the fields looking for some food. 
Yes, it was a fun day with my kids :)
3 deer on the top of a hill

No comments:

Post a Comment