I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Break - Day 3... Sunshine and screaming kids, the saga continues :)

Gotta love it. Go away for a couple days and the kids are fighting, baby is crying and the sun is shining. At least it is nice outside. I think that is where I should have gone, outside...by myself...peace and quiet. 
We then went out for supper. At Crabby Joes the kids eat free - that's what the sign said. So we had a nice supper and I got the bill, paid for it and went back to the motel. that's when I checked the bill...they charged me for the kids meals. I was a little taken back, especially after we had asked the waitress before we ordered if the kids eat free. As long as they ordered from the kids menu, yep they are free. That's what we did. Now my wife was not happy. She took the bill, and walked back to the restaurant. 10 minutes later she was back. Kids dinners refunded, taxes refunded and tip refunded. Everything squared up. Now the kids are still wound up, not slowing down no matter how much I ask. I can't wait to get back home so they can calm down a bit ! I guess the Lord is working on my patience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment