I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Keep a blessing, that is your harvest !


You'll notice my latest "Tweet" talks about blessing. This is something that the Lord has been speaking to me about. Sunday morning we had a wonderful time at church. There was singing, teaching, and a lot of prayer. God is working, and moving on the hearts of people. There is a new vitality that is emerging. Good things are in store as people are pressing into God's presence. When I was praying Sunday morning, this was impressed upon me - "What ever blessing you keep - that becomes your harvest. But if you use your blessing to bless, those are seeds for a greater harvest!" 
That spoke very loudly to me. Blessing...all too often we hear of how blessing is poured out and people are so happy and joyous. I challenge you to think about this next question - What would happen if those blessings you receive were then turned around to help others?

I like this verse : "Remember this—a farmer who plants only a few seeds will get a small crop. But the one who plants generously will get a generous crop." 2 Corinthians 9:6 NLT

The Message translation says it like this : "Remember: A stingy planter gets a stingy crop; a lavish planter gets a lavish crop. I want each of you to take plenty of time to think it over, and make up your own mind what you will give. That will protect you against sob stories and arm-twisting. God loves it when the giver delights in the giving."

 Have a great day - Be a Blessing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment