I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The end of another day, another month...


The end of another day. The end of another month. What did you accomplish this past month? Did you do your best? Did you reach your goals? Did you have goals? All these questions are often asked not for personal growth reasons, but as measurement tools. You need to ask yourself - who is asking these questions and why are they asking them. Me, I choose to look at these measurement tools....
Do I continue to be a good father? Do I continue to be a good husband? Do I continue to show love as a Christian? That about covers it...Summed up like this - “‘You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind.’ And, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’” Luke 10:27
That was my February....March is going to be spectacular !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment