I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Monday, February 7, 2011

Going off-line for a bit...

In the morning, LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly.  Psalm 5:3

The snow is gently falling from the sky. The wind is still. What a wonderful day but this will be my last blog for a couple of days. Writers block - no. Tired, yes. I finished a Health & Safety Manual for my previous workplace last week. 32 subsections (harassment policy & plan, violence policy & plan, Lock-out, Blood born Pathogens, Confined Space etc,..and 16 Appendices (forms, emergency plans, evacuation plan hazard analysis etc,etc,etc) - a few hundred pages.3 1/2 weeks of researching, organizing, writing, formatting, printing and then presenting...Now I need to rest from the computer for a bit. I'm probably going cold turkey with Facebook for a few days also. 
Have a great day friends - in a few days I hope to be writing again. Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment