I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Book of James - Lesson #1 Sunday Morning !

It's been a productive day. I feel refreshed. I've spent the last couple of weeks reading a lot of books (Commentary's). Yesterday and today I've spent hours and hours formatting my notes into a presentation format for the lesson I am going to teach on Sunday morning. Our adult class is going to be looking at the book of James. So for the first lesson we are going to examine who the author was, date of writing, the audience it was written to, the purpose, main doctrines of the letter and the different divisions of the letter. Will we get through it all? I'm not sure. But I do know that the discussions are always interesting and that I always learn something as I teach. If you are in the area and you don't have a church home, please join us - Whites Road Pentecostal Church - 9:30 - 10:15 am. Get ready to dig in !

No comments:

Post a Comment