I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My life in 2010, my future in 2011 pt2


So Summer passes, harvest happens and life plugs along. One thing that has become a very loud reality to me this year, and please don't think that I am being morbid, but my days are numbered.... I am 40 years old – each day that passes is one day closer to the return of Jesus or my meeting him.
People can try to hide ageing by getting botox, plastic surgery, a nip here and a tuck there, but guess what...you are getting older also and like me, your days are numbered. I know a lot of people reading this will laugh at this, but I am not offended. I can't change a persons mind on what they believe – but I know what I believe.
I am excited for this 2011. I truly believe that this will be the most interesting and rewarding year that I have lived ! The more I pray and read the Bible, the more His Word speaks to me. I have an increasing desire to see the loving hand of God more in my and my family's life.
If I have one request of my family and friends it is to look more into God's Word for yourself ! Ask the Lord to help you as you read the Bible. Do not just rely on tapes, cd's, videos, books, mp3's, itunes, video streaming and t.v programs to tell you about the Bible. Read it for yourself! I personally like the New Living Translation for daily reading, but I also enjoy the New King James Version.
Have a great New Year family and friends – let this year be the greatest and most memorable that you've had up until this time !

No comments:

Post a Comment