I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Life is....Part 3


"Psalm 37:5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.Trust him, and he will help you."Sounds hard doesn't it? Are you at a place in your life when you can honestly say, Lord I commit my life to You - I commit my health to You - I commit my thoughts to You - I commit my actions to You...
 I think that the word "commitment" is a very scary word to a lot of people. It means this: it is a duty or responsibility that you have accepted; it is a promise, it is a strong belief that something is good and that you should support it. 
It is a decision that you have to make. No one can make it for you. 
So when life throws a pot hole on your road of life - don't get discouraged. Just realize that that is life. As you watch people pass you by as you are on the side of the road remember - they too have hit pot holes. Some bigger than you, some smaller than you - but I guarantee they have hit them. 
As you commit your life to God, He is the one that fixes the damage. He is the one who directs your path. He is the one who enables you to see past your present problems and gives you hope to a brighter future...As you commit to Him. 
Take some time today - tell Him exactly how you feel, ask Him for help, seek His direction...then get back onto the road of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment