I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Monday, April 11, 2011

Life is...Part 2


Life is...part2
Life is a freeway, just watch out for potholes!

....It all boils down to this – you are NOT in control. What is the answer then? Well, all too often people rely on their own strength. And do you know what is the hardest part...while you are sitting on the side of the road, you watch the other people pass you by. People that you were once ahead of. 
Don't get bitter...and that is very easy to do. Don't get vengeful...even though you may be justified. Don't get frustrated...you need to trust.

"Psalm 112:7 says, They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the Lord to care for them."

There are so many pot holes on the road of life... - who are you trusting when you get bad news? Are you trusting your "professional contacts" when you get laid off? Are you trusting the bottle when a loved one passes away? Are you trusting your good looks when your relationship breaks apart? Or are you trusting the One who loves you, cares for you, and wants the absolute best for you?

There is a very important piece of trust...it is commitment - When I speak of commitment, I am talking about everything. "Psalm 37:5 Commit everything you do to the Lord.Trust him, and he will help you."
Sounds hard doesn't it? Are you at a place in your life when you can honestly say, Lord I commit my life to You - I commit my health to You - I commit my thoughts to You - I commit my actions to You...That is a big commitment....
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment