I hope this BLOG is a blessing to you! Have a great day! Tim

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some NFL and a little bit of hockey for the weekend

Well I watched a couple of football games in the last 24 hours. Something I haven't done in a very long time. Last night I enjoyed watching the Ravens and the Steelers. It was exciting, fast and the winner wasn't decided until late in the game. I missed the second quarter - I ate supper just before the game, and I went downstairs to watch the game with a stomach full roast beef, potatoes and vegetables...add that to a couch, couple pillows and a blanket, a power nap was sure to happen. I even turned up the home theater (gives it a more realistic feel) and the power nap still happened. 
After the game I took 2 of my children to watch some hockey at the arena. The Palmerston 81's were playing the Durham Huskies - that was an interesting game also - Palmerston won 4 to 1. I think the kids highlight of the game was not the incredible amount of penalties, but the hot french fries that I bought them between the 1st and 2nd period.
Today after church I watched the Bears play the Seahawks... I was an ok game, but the Bears dominated. I just kept thinking "The Bears"...if you remember back to 1985-86 - it was a popular saying.
The Patriots and Jets are playing now...I don't like either of those teams, and I'm just putting in some time until church tonight.
Have a great evening everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment